Buy Online Course £25
Online Course description
This course is ideal for anyone employed in a manufacturing or processing environment, such as food factories, meat cutting plants, breweries, vegetable packing, dairies or bottling plants.
- Colour photos, illustrations and animations
- Games, activities and questions
- Print PDF summaries
- End of course test
- Importance of food safety
- Personal hygiene
- Safe cleaning
- Use of chemicals
- Food safety hazards
- Temperature control
- Safe food storage
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH Registered Centres as under CIEH Procedures.
This eLearning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices.
Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.