Buy Online Course £25 inc.
A must for all staff who work within the food industry, this one day food safety course is seen as the standard for all cooks, chefs and food producers.
Safeguarding the safety and health of anyone who eats the food they play a role in preparing. This course meets all legal and industry standards.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is ideal for those working with food within the following environments:
- pubs, hotels and restaurants
- supermarkets and retail
- outside caterers
- food and drink manufacturers
- care homes
- Grasp fully the importance of food safety
- Understand in detail the systems, techniques and procedures involved in food safety
- Understand how to control food safety risks such as food storage, cooking and handling
- Achieve confidence in safe food production.
Level 2 Food Safety training should be refreshed every three years.
What prior training or qualifications are needed?
None, but this course is a natural progression from Level 1 Food Safety
Buy Online Food Safety Course, Chinese Version
Designed for anyone working in a catering setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
- Colour photos, illustrations and animations
- Male and female voice-overs
- Games, activities and questions
- Print PDF summaries
- End of course test
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH Registered Centres under CIEH Procedures.
- W3c Compliant/Text version
- English version
This eLearning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices.
Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.