Buy Online Course £25
Online Course description
This course is ideal for anyone with responsibility for any aspect of health and safety within the manufacturing sector, particularly food manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
The course provides a thorough overview of key legislation, safety management processes, risk assessment and prevention.
- High quality colour images, voice-over and video
- Interactive 360° panoramas and questions
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH Registered Centres as under CIEH Procedures.
This eLearning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices.
Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.