Buy Online Course £19
Online Course description
Designed to make candidates aware of the key health and safety issues and the part that they should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm in the workplace.
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Overview of Health and Safety principles
- Overview of workplace hazards, conditions and procedures
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH Registered Centres as under CIEH Procedures.
This eLearning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices.
Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.
Training Online is a quick and cost effective way of training staff in basic work related health and safety issues.
Students will quickly grasp important concepts such as legal responsibilities, accidents, protective clothing, manual handling, safety signs, stress and many other issues.