Buy Online Course £19
Suitable for anyone working within retail organisations that serve alcohol to the public, who need to be aware of their responsibilities and legal requirements.
Licensing Law Awareness Course Content
- High quality colour images and illustrations.
- Fully narrated with transcripts.
- In-course quick reviews.
- End of course test.
Licensing Law Awareness Course Coverage
- The Licensing Law Act (2003).
- Personal responsibilities when serving alcohol.
- Alcohol and its effects.
- Underage drinking.
- Drug awareness.
- Preventing trouble.
- Dealing with confrontational incidents.
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Custom design and company branding.
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime.
- Create training plans and records.
- Upload supporting documents or content.
- Personalise news items and alerts.
- Message the trainer or colleagues.
- Print certificate of completion.
This eLearning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices. Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.