Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 2
It’s mainly the responsibility of the employer to ensure that the workplace is safe and healthy. However, employees have a role to play, too. It offers a thorough grounding in their duties and responsibilities.
A one day course, Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 2 addresses vital issues such as the legal aspects of health of safety, safety signs and equipment, risk assessment, ergonomics and workstation design, accident prevention and much more.
This flexible course can be tailored to suit individual company needs.
[button url=”http://squarelemontraining.co.uk/” target=”blank” size=”large” color=”primary”]Would you like more information?[/button]
Anyone within a working environment and for those needing an accredited qualification. This course meets the needs of both the private and public sectors.
- Understand the legal responsibilities of both the employer and the employee
- Understand the role of risk assessment in reducing accidents and ill health within the workplace.
- Understand the hazards, risks and major causes of harm within the workplace
- Grasp the importance of following procedures and systems
- Appreciate how equipment and machinery design can affect health and safety
What prior training or qualifications are needed?
[product id=”” sku=””]