Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 2
This course is ideal for anyone with responsibility for any aspect of health and safety across sectors including facilities, catering care, logistics/warehousing and light construction.
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- Interactive questions
- End of course test
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
- Certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH Registered Centres as under CIEH Procedures.
Who Will Benefit from the Course?
Anyone within a working environment and for those needing an accredited qualification. This course meets the needs of both the private and public sectors.
- Understand the legal responsibilities of both the employer and the employee
- Understand the role of risk assessment in reducing accidents and ill health within the workplace.
- Understand the hazards, risks and major causes of harm within the workplace
- Grasp the importance of following procedures and systems
- Appreciate how equipment and machinery design can affect health and safety
What prior training or qualifications are needed?